Grandma Karen and Cousin Tasha are here visiting, so we had our first date night in more than a year and a half! Perfect timing for HARRY POTTER weekend!!!! Today Clara is at the zoo with Karen, Tash and Amy, so I also have my first day alone (excepting the days I work in school districts and two mornings Amy took her so I could clean house) in almost two years, since Clara's been born!!!!!! Lots of sewing projects to work on. :)
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Night Out!
Grandma Karen and Cousin Tasha are here visiting, so we had our first date night in more than a year and a half! Perfect timing for HARRY POTTER weekend!!!! Today Clara is at the zoo with Karen, Tash and Amy, so I also have my first day alone (excepting the days I work in school districts and two mornings Amy took her so I could clean house) in almost two years, since Clara's been born!!!!!! Lots of sewing projects to work on. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment