We know we're insane, but today Clara's crib made its transformation into a toddler bed. She is miraculously asleep in it right now, at least until she falls out for the first time and then never wants to get in it again. :) She is IN LOVE with her new pillow, though I was still too ridiculously paranoid to have her sleep on it. (Kids' pillows are amazingly hard to find, it turns out! I went to four stores!) She had a lot of fun helping Amy take the crib apart and put the bed together, running away with Allen wrenches and calling out bossy things like "No, that one doesn't go there!" when Amy was putting in screws.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Big Girl Bed
We know we're insane, but today Clara's crib made its transformation into a toddler bed. She is miraculously asleep in it right now, at least until she falls out for the first time and then never wants to get in it again. :) She is IN LOVE with her new pillow, though I was still too ridiculously paranoid to have her sleep on it. (Kids' pillows are amazingly hard to find, it turns out! I went to four stores!) She had a lot of fun helping Amy take the crib apart and put the bed together, running away with Allen wrenches and calling out bossy things like "No, that one doesn't go there!" when Amy was putting in screws.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment