We got this in the mail today from Target, absolutely free for signing up for their free kids' book club. Fantastic backpack the perfect size for picture books, bookmarks, a book, stickers, cards...all by J. Otto Seibold, fabulous illustrator. I signed up for it weeks and weeks ago after seeing the backpack on someone else's website and almost dying of envy, but the Target site said nothing about the kit and I assumed they were all gone. Then, lo and behold, fantastic mail day!!!!! Want one of your own? Try Target.com/readysitread to start a parent-kid book club.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Most Awesome Free Thing Ever
We got this in the mail today from Target, absolutely free for signing up for their free kids' book club. Fantastic backpack the perfect size for picture books, bookmarks, a book, stickers, cards...all by J. Otto Seibold, fabulous illustrator. I signed up for it weeks and weeks ago after seeing the backpack on someone else's website and almost dying of envy, but the Target site said nothing about the kit and I assumed they were all gone. Then, lo and behold, fantastic mail day!!!!! Want one of your own? Try Target.com/readysitread to start a parent-kid book club.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cool - I didn't know about this at all - I just signed up. Thanks so much for blogging about it.
Post a Comment