
We were the happy recipients of a lovely package from a new friend in MA, part of the
Holiday Traditions Exchange. We found out about her family's Christmas traditions, got a recipe for Snowflake cookies, an awesome Christmas CD (featuring Wham!, Sarah McLachlan, Bing Crosby and Placido Domingo--she totally made an ecclectic mix work!), and, best of all, a handmade advent calendar featuring
Kerstin's photos. We got to turn over the first one today, of course! All of us, Clara especially, were excited to get mail. Clara carries around the letters Kerstin sent and calls it her "traditions." She's very attached to them.

2 comments:
How nice to see everything turn up on the west coast! I couldn't have asked for a nicer family to do the swap with and I am so glad you liked everything and love the idea of Clara carrying around the traditions. I hope you continue to enjoy the calendar and CD!
Merry Christmas :)
Kerstin
What a nifty calendar! I'm so glad you had a fun time with the swap!
Post a Comment