This is the only way we are allowed to leave the house lately--with the doll stroller, Bear and Elephant tucked in under their yellow blanket, their "diaper bag" packed with bear's brush, a baby bottle, Clara's play phone and an assortment of other necessities. It takes a looooonnnng time to get anywhere!
It seems like a lot of people have been asking Clara "how old are you?" lately, and I suddenly realized perhaps it was my responsibility to tell her! :) We had a conversation about it last week and today I asked her how old she was, wondering if she'd say one or two or nothing at all. What she said quite matter-of-factly was, "I'll be two on August." I thought this was fairly funny and relayed the story to Amy when she got home from work. She wanted to hear it for herself and asked Clara, "How old are you?" Clara's very solemn response? "It's pretty old." That kid cracks me up.

No comments:
Post a Comment