Went a little bib crazy this weekend when I finally cracked open my new copy of Amy Karol's 'Bend the Rules Sewing.' I'd planned to make two for a present, but then after I saw how fun and easy they were and looked over my stash of scrap fabrics and flannel, plus thought about how many baby presents I need in the next few months (really a lot!), I couldn't stop! I thought the directions were a little odd at first (Trace it with PEN? Sew the front to the back and THEN cut them out?), but I'll have to admit, they turned out better her way than mine!
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Bib Crazy
Went a little bib crazy this weekend when I finally cracked open my new copy of Amy Karol's 'Bend the Rules Sewing.' I'd planned to make two for a present, but then after I saw how fun and easy they were and looked over my stash of scrap fabrics and flannel, plus thought about how many baby presents I need in the next few months (really a lot!), I couldn't stop! I thought the directions were a little odd at first (Trace it with PEN? Sew the front to the back and THEN cut them out?), but I'll have to admit, they turned out better her way than mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment