
Clara is such a big personality it's sometimes hard to envision Ellis at Clara's age with a life and relationships all her own. The playgroup I started by putting up a few flyers in the neighborhood when Clara was Ellis' age now has over 70 members and actually grew into a full-blown
playgroup association with over 150 families and groups for every birth year 2004-today. Most of her friends grew out of playgroup, and what a lovely group of families we ended up meeting. Here is Ellis' little group in her room--I have a similar photo of Clara and the babies who today are some of her closest friends on that same play mat in the same spot on the rug. It will be so fun to watch who Ellis chooses to gravitate toward, to see what she likes to do. That's her in the peapod onesie.
1 comment:
I LOVE the photo! It made me weepy because I remember that same photo with Clara, Thomas and all the other babies. Seems like yesterday, doesn't it?
Post a Comment