And here's Clara's latest favorite activity, 'reading' to Ellis. She started doing it on her own--I looked up from washing dishes to see her standing by the bassinet with this book and then tried to hide my giggles as I heard the story she made up to go with it (sort of a crazy-quilt retelling of about 12 different stories stitched together). Since then it's been a frequent occurrence at our house. Pretty adorable.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Visitors!
We've been privileged to have some out-of-town guests dropping in to meet Ellis! Grandma Karen, Cousin Tasha, Grandpa Duncan and Grandma Margie all got a little snuggle.




And here's Clara's latest favorite activity, 'reading' to Ellis. She started doing it on her own--I looked up from washing dishes to see her standing by the bassinet with this book and then tried to hide my giggles as I heard the story she made up to go with it (sort of a crazy-quilt retelling of about 12 different stories stitched together). Since then it's been a frequent occurrence at our house. Pretty adorable.
And here's Clara's latest favorite activity, 'reading' to Ellis. She started doing it on her own--I looked up from washing dishes to see her standing by the bassinet with this book and then tried to hide my giggles as I heard the story she made up to go with it (sort of a crazy-quilt retelling of about 12 different stories stitched together). Since then it's been a frequent occurrence at our house. Pretty adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment