JUST IN CASE I actually start working in the garden again one of these days, I've decided to pay a little more attention to what blooms when. Amy's got the vegetables covered, which leaves the flowers to me. I missed photographing our spectacular tree peony and the amazing cherry tree, which are our first bloomers. Here's the next round, poppies, irises, lilacs and catmint. Lillies of the Valley are in bloom, too. Next up, the peonies! Amy's been busy in the vegetable garden and we've enjoyed the first little harvests of lettuce and spinach--yum!
Monday, May 26, 2008
The May Garden
JUST IN CASE I actually start working in the garden again one of these days, I've decided to pay a little more attention to what blooms when. Amy's got the vegetables covered, which leaves the flowers to me. I missed photographing our spectacular tree peony and the amazing cherry tree, which are our first bloomers. Here's the next round, poppies, irises, lilacs and catmint. Lillies of the Valley are in bloom, too. Next up, the peonies! Amy's been busy in the vegetable garden and we've enjoyed the first little harvests of lettuce and spinach--yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment