Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sad camera day



I had a terrible camera day yesterday--not enough hands to snap photos and control a wild Clara. But despite a difficult morning (Clara was bitten for the first time (by a normally very well-behaved toddler)! One friend had to go home for unexpected pushing! Another friend had to go home after melting down in tears! More kids never made it because of illness or rough mornings, Clara got rough and wild while waiting for things to start), we had a lovely time delivering Valentines to the residents of the assisted living center up the street. Clara got a half dollar from one man, now a very prized possession. It was great to see so many smiles and to have one woman tell me, "How did you get lucky enough to get a girl (little did she know 4)? I only got boys!" And we got to see some playgroup friends we don't see often--too bad I don't have photos of most of them! :) These are from the little wait before the delivery, Clara with new neighbor Ella and Lucas with Lucy.

No comments: