Friday, February 01, 2008

It's February!

Here's a little glimpse at the Valentine-making extravaganza so far around here:

These are some cards we made inspired by this Scrumdilly-Do! entry:






Little aprons I made for some special little girl Valentines, to be presented at a Valentine tea we were invited to later this month. They are non-blog readers (I hope!). I'm not crazy about the fabric--I'd rather have made something like this or this, but what can I say? Clara got to pick it out. The pattern is from Montessori by Hand, and is designed to allow the kids to get the aprons on themselves.

Making chalk!




Making play-doh for little friends' Valentines:

1 comment:

teacup said...

Geez, Kirstin. I don't know if you have Clara trained or what! I could never get Kaia to sit/stand for the duration of these projects. I'd end up with aluminum foil painted with glue...that's it! Haha. I guess that's what happens when your child has a busy schedule with such friends as Tyrone, Jolly Bear, Cinderella, and Uncle Jordan. "Princess Ballerina" has better things to do than listen to project ideas suggested by me. Oh, by the way, I'm "Tyrone" and, sometimes, "Uncle Jordan," who, in reality, lives in Florida.