Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Apron Swap--Fun, fun, fun!

Signed up for my second swap today! A sassy apron swap sounded too good to be true. Some day I'm going to organize some sort of kid-gifty-swap of my own, but it seems like I should participate in a few more first. I sort of did this one against my better judgment since I have a zillion ideas about things I want to make for Valentine's Day, some upcoming babies, things for Ellis, etc., but I could not resist! I think part of it may be that I really want to make this apron for myself but probably should hold off until I am not carrying around an extra person in my belly. :) So maybe I'll make one for someone else! Deadline is Jan. 20th if any of you out there would also like to sign up to give and receive your own handmade apron.

No comments: