
I finished the last item for Clara's Easter basket today, her lovely pink bunny (pattern by Hillary Lang of Wee Wonderfuls). Here she is in the basket along with some Peeps bubbles, marshmallow eggs you can draw on with food coloring pens, the felt houses I made a few weeks ago and a "busy kit" for Clara I finished last week. The houses are going to hide these funny plastic frog eggs filled with organic rabbit crackers and rabbit cookies. It was so fun to make these things for her--can't wait to see her face on Easter morning!





1 comment:
Kirstin, that bunny is lovely. I, too, made Kaia a bunny from the wee wonderfuls site! Hers is one of the "Wee Bunnies." I thought I'd send you a note with our blog address since we have you linked to ours. It is kaiakaia.blogspot.com Happy blogging!
Post a Comment