Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Pants



Now that Clara is in full-fledged potty training mode (training pants at home, but who knows how long it's going to take us since she likes to SIT on the potty but not to GO in the potty), we are in serious need of some elastic-waist pants. I made this little pair for her with Simplicity 3740 and embellished it with some embroidery--one of the Stitchettes patterns from Wee Wonderfuls. No, the legs of the pants are NOT actually different lengths :). You have to be fast around here to catch a picture of little-miss-uncooperative-when-it-comes-to-photos. They're supposed to be a little cropped, but I didn't want her to grow out of them too fast so made them ankle-length when she stands (croppies when she sits, as you can see!). Overall I'm pretty pleased and now want to embroider everything we own. :)

No comments: