Also, we were very proud of Clara today...if I ever get around to spending a little time figuring out how to get a movie clip on here, I'll post a link to the video. Clara was just playing around climbing on a bench by the window, humming and singing as usual, when all of a sudden she launched into the ENTIRE ABC song! Okay, she left out E and there was a teeny bit of fuzziness in the middle, and she says "ooo" for U, but really it was just about the whole song clear as day. She sang it three times so we got most of it on the camera. Soooo sweet, let me tell you! The funniest part was the end, where she sang not "Now I Know My ABCs," but "Now I wonder what you are." I thought that was brilliant, as it took me until last year to realize the ABC song was to the same tune as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. :)
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
New haircut and a little brag
Clara got her first real haircut on Sunday--last one was just a trim of the bangs. We were nervous that all her baby curls would be cut off, but nope! Still there! :)


Also, we were very proud of Clara today...if I ever get around to spending a little time figuring out how to get a movie clip on here, I'll post a link to the video. Clara was just playing around climbing on a bench by the window, humming and singing as usual, when all of a sudden she launched into the ENTIRE ABC song! Okay, she left out E and there was a teeny bit of fuzziness in the middle, and she says "ooo" for U, but really it was just about the whole song clear as day. She sang it three times so we got most of it on the camera. Soooo sweet, let me tell you! The funniest part was the end, where she sang not "Now I Know My ABCs," but "Now I wonder what you are." I thought that was brilliant, as it took me until last year to realize the ABC song was to the same tune as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. :)
Also, we were very proud of Clara today...if I ever get around to spending a little time figuring out how to get a movie clip on here, I'll post a link to the video. Clara was just playing around climbing on a bench by the window, humming and singing as usual, when all of a sudden she launched into the ENTIRE ABC song! Okay, she left out E and there was a teeny bit of fuzziness in the middle, and she says "ooo" for U, but really it was just about the whole song clear as day. She sang it three times so we got most of it on the camera. Soooo sweet, let me tell you! The funniest part was the end, where she sang not "Now I Know My ABCs," but "Now I wonder what you are." I thought that was brilliant, as it took me until last year to realize the ABC song was to the same tune as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment