Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Holiday Card Swap 2009!
Thanks so much to Kids' Craft Weekly for hosting their holiday card swap--we had a great time making our cards and sending them all over the U.S. and world. We can't wait to see what arrives in our mailbox, as well! Clara's cards are made from black construction paper, white glue and chalk pastels. Though we ran out of the plain white glue that worked best and had a little trouble with our substitution, I love how differently each card turned out. This site provided the inspiration; check out what older kids can do with this strategy. The envelopes are folded pages from December magazine issues--instructions for the fold can be found here.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a great project, and as usual, you've inspired us.
I thought of you recently when I just got a notice from VW about ignition coils recall, all 4? of which I had to replace last year after getting stranded twice! on the way to preschool.
I wish Eve could come to your craft workshop.
just a quick glance at your photos...love the glue pastel project. looking forward to reading about the process!
Post a Comment