Oh, I'm sure you're wondering...she's mad for pulling herself up to standing all of a sudden, and the little wash table in the kitchen had other ideas. I watched the whole thing slow-mo but couldn't quite yank her out of the way in time before the whole thing toppled onto her. Ack. We have major things like dressers bolted to the wall, but I guess we'll have to add the little table to the list!
Friday, April 03, 2009
Sadly, Not an April Fool
Just in time for her birthday...
She's in good company with injuries right before major photo opportunities. Why should I not expect scrapes and bruising right before her first birthday? After all, you may remember this is how Clara looked less than a week after Ellis came home from the hospital and I wanted lots of sisterly photos...
Sigh.
Oh, I'm sure you're wondering...she's mad for pulling herself up to standing all of a sudden, and the little wash table in the kitchen had other ideas. I watched the whole thing slow-mo but couldn't quite yank her out of the way in time before the whole thing toppled onto her. Ack. We have major things like dressers bolted to the wall, but I guess we'll have to add the little table to the list!
Oh, I'm sure you're wondering...she's mad for pulling herself up to standing all of a sudden, and the little wash table in the kitchen had other ideas. I watched the whole thing slow-mo but couldn't quite yank her out of the way in time before the whole thing toppled onto her. Ack. We have major things like dressers bolted to the wall, but I guess we'll have to add the little table to the list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We know all about injuries!
Much love to you all!!
Post a Comment