Hooray! Ellis' birthday present is done! I saw a little soft book in Amanda Soule's book and wanted to make one for Ellis. Clara dictated the text for the book. It was a bit of a learning curve for me, as I've never worked with photos on fabric before and we don't have a graphics program, not to mention that I seldom make anything without a pattern, but I'm pleased with how it came out. More photos of the book and Ellis' bday crown are on our Flickr album. I can't wait to see how she likes it!! I suppose now that this piece of crafting is done I need to actually go do the taxes I've been postponing...sigh.
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fabulous. She will treasure that forever. I love Clara's text.
Absolutely beautiful! I love love love these.
Post a Comment