Saturday, October 25, 2008

Decorating


This is Clara's idea of how to make a pumpkin look "more beautiful than you can even imagine." Ack.
The faces on these crack me up. That one on the right is "crying really a lot."
I can't remember where I got the ideas, but know I got there through The Crafty Crow. Have you checked out their Halloween and Day of the Dead craft ideas? Because there are so many awesome ones it's hard to believe.

1 comment:

Annie said...

love your blog, i am envious of all the crafty stuff you are doing together. i happened to just give zadie an embroidery hoop a few days ago but hadn't gotten around to teaching her anything with it - great idea about embroidery floss & blunt needle...duh, it's an embroidery hoop - what was I thinking? max is in clara's class but my guess is that she'd get along with zadie quite well...maybe a crafty playdate?... i haven't been able to get craft in way too long!
annie niedergang