Our little Ellis Sawyer is home! She was born on April 18th and weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. at birth. She is 19 1/2 in. long. So far she is a calm, quiet little thing (you have permission to laugh at me for saying that in a few weeks) and is nursing like a champ. Clara is thrilled to be a big sister and has already shared her favorite toy (Paddington Bear), helped change diapers, and when Ellis cried the teensiest bit said, "Mama, can you please feed Ellis? She's hungry. Ma, please give Ellis to me. I need to hand Ellis to Mama so she can eat." Poor Ellis--THREE moms to order her about. Thanks for all the good wishes and support. We can't wait to get to know her!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Welcome Home, Ellis!
Our little Ellis Sawyer is home! She was born on April 18th and weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. at birth. She is 19 1/2 in. long. So far she is a calm, quiet little thing (you have permission to laugh at me for saying that in a few weeks) and is nursing like a champ. Clara is thrilled to be a big sister and has already shared her favorite toy (Paddington Bear), helped change diapers, and when Ellis cried the teensiest bit said, "Mama, can you please feed Ellis? She's hungry. Ma, please give Ellis to me. I need to hand Ellis to Mama so she can eat." Poor Ellis--THREE moms to order her about. Thanks for all the good wishes and support. We can't wait to get to know her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What great pictures, especially the ones that include Clara. Baby E looks at peace with her new outside world.
She's beautiful!! Congratulations to all of you. :)
Congratulations McAuley Family!! Baby Ellis is beautiful . . . big sister Clara looks like she takes her job very seriously! :)
What a doll! I am so happy for you guys!
When did I turn into a silly ninny who cries all the time?! What a beautiful sight. I can't say how happy I am for you, and for her because she has you.
Ok, I'm going to get tissues now.
Post a Comment