Clara: Was Jesus real?
Mama: Well, yes. He was a real person. But people wrote a lot of things about him, and we don't know which are true. No one knows for sure if he was the Son of God. You just have to decide what you think.
Clara: Well, I know who would know for sure.
M: Who knows the answer to that question?
C: Fairies. And so do you know who else knows for sure?
M: You, because you are a fairy?
C: Yes. And because...I am Jesus' wife!
M: Well, that is a surprise. I had no idea.
C: Yes. And...I also am God's daughter, because God is Jesus' father.
M: Even more surprising.
C: Yes. And, do you know what? I also know who Jesus' mother is.
M: Who?
C: Jesus' mother and God's wife is...Buddha! Really!
M: Wow. That is the most surprising information of all.
C: And...when I grow up I will write a book. It will be called The Story of the Marriage Ring and the Feather Pen. And guess what? Snow White is real. The only way to find her is for a man to find this ring hidden in the ground one million, six thousand, six hundred feet in the ground in the middle of a volcano down in under the ocean. You have to dig that deep and then twenty five more inches. That's how to get the feather pen and the ring to marry Snow White. I just thought you might want to know, but if you forget you can read it all in my book.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'd buy that book! :)
Post a Comment